December 30, 2009

So since I found out that I was having a little boy the search has been on to find the right bedding and nursery decor. I really did not want anything that was going to look very babyish and I wanted something that my little man could grow into. I also had to find something that Kris really liked to so that was a challenge but we were finally able to agree on something.

I found the cutest bedding at Pottery Barn Kids and so that helped me make my decision but I had to convince Kris that is was going to work for the baby too.

Here are some pictures from the website:


Here is just the quilt:



I can't wait to start the decorating process and get ready for this little guy :)

1 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

I love the bedding. I used pottery barn as my inspiration too. Can't go wrong with it. Your little guy is going to have the best room!