November 6, 2009

Movement

For a few weeks now everyone has been asking me if I have been feeling the baby move and I have had to say no and start to wonder when I am going to feel that first sign of movement. Then everyone proceeds to tell me what the movement should feel like. Like a little flutter or butterflies in my tummy. Well tonight we were laying in bed watching a movies and I was laying super still and calm and I felt this little boy dart across my stomach. The first time it happened I was not sure what is was but when he did is a second time there was know denying the movement. It was one of the coolest and weirdest experience that I have felt so far. I can't wait to feel the movement again and to become stronger and for daddy to be able to feel his little boy.

2 comments:

dannynstephstoddart said...

just wait til he's kickin your bladder at 8 1/2 months! You'll be wishing you felt him a little less then! JK... it's comforting to know he's actually in there and movin around right?! But wierd! Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy!

The Meisners said...

Thanks for that reassuring comment :) It is really weird the first time. How are things going with you? You are almost done and ready to meet your little guy.