August 19, 2009

Big News!!!!!!!!

So I have been keeping this a secret for a few weeks now and it has been so hard to do that since I want to tell everyone that I know. So since everything has been going so well, I thought that I would finally share my good news. Kris and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a little bundle of joy in April. We are both super excited about this and can't wait to be parents and meet our little guy or girl. I am going to be six weeks along on Friday and I have my first doctors appointment two weeks later. I have been feeling great so far and have not had any morning sickness and I am hoping that it stays that way. I feel a lot better now that the secret is out in the open!!!

4 comments:

dannynstephstoddart said...

Congrats! Hopefully you won't get too much morning sickness... it blows! I didn't get it till about 10 weeks... get lots of rest!! Eventually it DOES get better if you happen to get sick!

The Meisners said...

Yeah that is what I have been hearing too. But I have been walking every night so I am hoping that I might avoid it. So when are you due?

The Chalmers Family said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you.

Shannon said...

YAY!! Congrats!! So excited for you!!