Kris and I met in August 2005 on the internet. I had just moved from Riverside to Irvine and I really did not know many people out here so I decieded that I was going to do a search and see if I could find a few people in the area so that I could make new friends. I came across Kris profile and noticed that he was into going to the desert and riding. So I send him a message and found out that we had a lot in common. We talked online for a few weeks before we talked on the phone getting to know more and more about each other. About 2 weeks later Kris asked me if my roommate, Jennifer and I wanted to met him and his roommate at Dave and Busters in the Spectrum. I convinced Jennifer to go with me since it was a Sunday and past her bed time, which was about 9 on work nights to go with me. I was really nervous and excited at the same time. We had a really good time and I was sad to say goodbye at the end of the night. He called me on his way home and told me that he could not wait hang out again. So we made a plan to hang out again on the following Wednesday night and we had such a good time that we hung out everyday the rest of the week. The more and more that we hung out the more and more fun we had. And I could not wait to talk to him or hang out with him. Neither one of us really wanted to be in a serious relationship at the time but it just kind of worked out that way.
Travel for Six
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment