So yesterday we took our parents to see if maybe we could find out what this little baby growing inside me was a little earlier then expected. I was not dying to know but I know that Kris and our parents were. My mom was counting down the weeks until the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I was totally shocked and suprised that this little person looked like a little baby now. I knew in my mind that it was going to look like a baby but it is a whole different experience when you see it with your own eyes. Well here a couple of my favorite shoots from yesterday. I think that I am going to wait until the next ultrasound to make sure they were right with what they said. But hope you enjoy the pictures.
Travel for Six
10 years ago


2 comments:
nooooo! We want to know! I'm so excited for you. Being a mom is so much fun and I know you're gonna be a great one. Enjoy being preggers.
ooohhhh just spillllll it!! they are really acurate... I asked the nurse about how accurate all the people she talks to have been... she says she's only heard it twice when the ultrasound place was wrong... SO SPILL IT!! isn't it crazy though!!! Just wait til your baby starts moving uncontrollably and it's no longer... "I think he/she just kicked" to "Holy crap that one hurt!" ;)
Post a Comment